Training Power Plant Operations
Training Course Description
The Power Plant Training program will prepare you for an entry-level career as a power plant operator. These plants use hydrocarbon-based fuels (oil, gas, or coal) to produce electricity, and the plants are operated by power plant operators. Power plant operators are highly paid_pelatihan and enjoy a stable work environment. There’s an ongoing need for entry-level personnel
Training Course Objectives
- Operate a power plant with safety as the prime consid_pelatihaneration
- Monitor instrumentation and the operation of equipment
- Make adjustments to keep system process variables, such as flows, temperatures and pressures, within acceptable ranges
- Detect potential and actual problems and take corrective action to prevent the interruption of system operations
- Analyze operational trends and take corrective actions
- Use standard operating procedures to start and stop production equipment
- Maintain communication with other operators, maintenance, and management
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.