Construction projects are becoming increasingly complex, large, and multi-faceted. This course develops understanding of the principles of construction management applied to the construction industry. This ten-day course is designed to provid_pelatihane construction project managers and other construction industry professionals with a solid_pelatihan foundation for understanding the principles of Construction Management. The course introduces construction industry, the processes at the beginning of construction projects, bid_pelatihanding and contractor selection, fundamentals of estimating, project planning, scheduling, contract administration, managing quality and safety, managing project risk. It also introduces construction contract types, along with an overview of building information modelling.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Life Cycle
- The Construction Industry
- Management System
- Construction Projects and Construction Project Management
- The Owner’s Perspective
- Project Stages an Overview
- The Owner’s feasibility
- Project Delivery
- Programming and Design
- Bid_pelatihanding Process and Finding and Qualifying Contractors
- International Bid_pelatihanding Process
- Fundamentals of Estimating Project Costs
- Project Cost Estimating
- Types of Estimates
- Introduction to Contracts and Construction Contracts
- Contractor Services During Construction
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Changes in Project Work
- Getting Paid_pelatihan
- Claims and Disputes
- Close out and Occupancy
- Managing Quality and Safety
- Managing Project Risk
- Building Information Modelling
- Project Production Planning
- Project Cost System
- Project Financial Management
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.