Water treatment plant operators have vital roles in ensuring the health and well being of the communities in which they service. Some of these services are often taken for granted.
This course is designed to train operators to safely and effectively operate and maintain drinking water treatment plants
- The basics of water chemistry
- Produced product water treatment options and related treatment equipment
- How to use the knowledge gained to id_pelatihanentify typical system problems and be able to propose solutions
This course is recommended for technicians and operating engineers (Mechanical and electrical engineers).
- The Water Treatment Plant Operator
- Water Sources And Treatment
- Reservoir Management And Intake Structures
- Coagulation And Flocculation
- Corrosion Control
- Taste And Odor Control
- Plant Operation
- Laboratory Procedures
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.