Construction Project Management (CPR), or simply Construction management involves planning, coordinating and monitoring a Project from the point it starts until it is completed. The course will discuss construction management principles, practices, techniques, and tools, to provid_pelatihane participants with an opportunity to learn key project management concepts. While project management principles can be applied to projects across different engineering disciplines, this course particularly emphasizes construction projects. Other than construction phases of the marine works project this course provid_pelatihanes to the Clients/Employers additionally “Planning of the Marine Works and Pre-Construction Stage” which includes FEED Design, Tendering, Contractor’s Design and other main stages.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Planning of the marine works and pre-construction stage
- Start, conceptual & preliminary
- The pre-construction stage
- Site investigations & hydraulic model investigations
- Selection of optimum port plan
- Working drawings
- Preliminary cost estimation for tendering
- Contract documents
- The bid_pelatihanding stage
- Tendering process
- Design process for contractor
- Method statements
- Risk definition process for tendering
- Public safety / contractor’s HSSE plan
- Quality management / contractor’s quality plan
- Selecting a contractor
- Mobilisation stage and execution of the temporary works
- Contract management
- Project management
- Scheduling & monitoring
- Work breakdown structure
- Project management process overview
- How the become project manager without a team!
- Construction stage
- Project roles and organization structure
- Human resources management
- Different types of equipment, materials, subcontractors, and locations
- Procurement management & contracting
- Cost management
- Post-construction stage
- Claim management (contract administration issues)
- Claim management in construction projects
- Common types of construction claims
- Other most common construction claim
- Requesting time extensions
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.