The Project Management for Development Professionals (PMD Pro) was developed by experts from several highly regarded non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and is adopted as a standard in many development organizations around the world. As the name implies, it serves as a guid_pelatihane for development organizations on how to create projects under the most difficult conditions and manage to run them until the end using the limited resources available. This step is deemed as an important benchmark for continuous improvement.
This course is designed to meet the needs of any NGO project manager, program quality manager or supporting staff responsible for the creation and implementation of a development project.
The course covers the basic concepts, terminology, and tools of project management used by NGOs. During the five-day workshop, you will develop an understanding of the principles and terminology of project management within the context of international development projects.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introducing projects
- Projects in the Development Sector
- The role, competencies and responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Project Cycle
- The six phases of PMD Pro Project Phase Model
- Introduction to project id_pelatihanentification and design
- Making projects out of problems
- Categories of work in the Project id_pelatihanentification and Design Phase
- Assessing project needs
- Project logic
- Data collection and data analysis
- SMART indicator
- Project logical framework
- How to take decisions
- Project Set Up
- Project Planning
- Components of a project plan
- id_pelatihanentifying project’s scope, resourcing and scheduling
- Project Implementation
- Issues, Issues logs, and internal controls
- People Management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Project transition
- Administrative, contract and financial closure of project
- Verifying project deliverables
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Justification Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Adapting the PMD Pro to different emergency and relief situations
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.