A project is a task that is time limited, and has defined scope and resources. In getting this job done, a project manager faces new challenges all the time. These challenges can be overcome with an organized process, good and cooperative team, and careful planning. In this course, participants will learn the fundamentals of project management to enable them expertly manage to deliver the on-time, on-budget results, learning and integration that organizations need.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction and Review of Project Fundamentals
- Project Scope Planning and Definition
- Scope Planning
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Work Packages
- Statement of Work (SOW) – Technical Baseline
- Scope Execution Plan
- Project Deliverables
- Project Schedule Planning and Critical Path Method
- Precedence Network Diagramming
- Job Logic Relationship Chart
- Critical Path Analysis
- Project Float Analysis
- Line of Balance Scheduling (Recurring Activities)
- Activity Duration Estimation
- Project Acceleration Techniques
- PERT Analysis – Schedule Risk Contingencies
- Milestone Chart
- Project Resource Estimation and Planning
- Project Estimating Processes
- Production and Productivity Planning
- Resource Estimating – Labour, Plant, Materials
- Cost Estimating – Direct and Indirect Costs
- Project Cost System – WBS Coding
- Project budgeting
- Project Cash Flow Analysis
- Resource and Cost Allocation – Cost Baseline
- Project Execution Management and Control
- Progress Tracking and Monitoring
- Project Cost Management
- Earned Value Control Process
- Schedule Variances
- Cost Variances
- Progress Control Charts – Trend Analysis
- Schedule and Cost Variance Forecasting
- Labour Management and Cost Control
- Materials Management and Cost Control
- Earned Value Analysis
- Earned Value Reporting
- Project Recovery Plan Development
- Project Variance Analysis and Quantification
- Schedule Performance Index (SPI)
- Cost Performance Index (CPI)
- Setting Schedule and Cost Control Limits
- Project Recovery Data Assessment
- Schedule and Cost Recovery Analysis
- Schedule and Cost Recovery Plan
- Project Recovery Baselines and Controls
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.