An organization might have more than one project running together at the same time. Project Managers need to properly assess both expected and potential impacts on other projects within their portfolio. They need to know whether it might have an impact on other projects, and how to get it in without affecting them. In this course, participants will explore ways to run multiple projects by means of portfolio management.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Overview of a Portfolio
- What is Portfolio Management?
- Benefits of PPM
- Project Portfolio Management vs. Project Management
- Elements of a good PPM process
- Basic portfolio information
- Creating a portfolio
- Creating and initiating planning cycles
- Collecting projects
- Possible scenarios
- Strategic alignment metrics
- Portfolio organization hierarchy
- The roles of Portfolio Analyst, Portfolio Approver and Portfolio Owner
- Examples of Project Portfolio Management software
- Tools for Project Portfolio Management
- Project selection methods
- Organizational maturity models
- Portfolio optimization
- Common PPM applications
- Managing risks within PPM
- Decision tree analysis
- Cost efficiency
- Project performance standards
- Performance measures of the organization’s projects
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.