This interactive and practical 4-day training course will provid_pelatihane an insight into how the public-private partnership (PPP) project delivery model can be used to meet the challenges of funding contracts for infrastructure projects and services. It will take you through the key stages of PPP development and implementation.
This training course will focus on how best to manage the PPP procurement process; id_pelatihanentifying, assessing and allocating the principal risks in structuring the PPP contract, and other key issues that need to be consid_pelatihanered in managing these long term high risk contracts. Exposure to both of the commercial landscape and background to PPP as well as its implementation will promote greater understanding of its place in infrastructure procurement.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to PPP life cycle and International Business
- Why PPP is Important?
- Introduction PPP in top ten countries: From Theory to Practice
- What Makes PPPs Different (Better?) than “Traditional” Procurement?
- Public Policy on PPP
- Business Laws in One Belt One Road Countries,
- PPP GLOSSARY AT A GLANCE (Full contracting life cycle)
- PPP RISK-REWARD CURVE AND COMPENSATION MODELS
- VALUE FOR MONEY – PPP VERSUS PURE PUBLIC INVESTMENT
- BENEFITS AND CHALLENGES OF PPP
- What is Value for Money Analysis?
- Introduction GLOBAL TRENDS IN PPP
- Introduction to Government Projects
- Public Private Partnership Projects (PPP Projects)
- Advantage of PPP Projects
- Typical characteristics of PPP
- General sectors for PPP
- Service Contracts
- Management Contracts
- Lease Contract
- Joint Venture
- Understanding the contract management process
- Introductions The differences in approach between different legal and contracting systems
- Risk allocation in contract management and dispute resolution in contractual disputes
- Contracting in an international context
- Protecting your company’s interests
- Contract management definition
- Buyer, seller, and subcontractor terms
- Description and uses of contracts
- The buyer and seller objectives
- Contract management and PMBOK® Guid_pelatihane
- Concepts of agency
- Types of authority
- Contract privacy
- Global contracting concept and principles
- Definition of a contract
- Elements of a contract: offer, acceptance, competent parties, consid_pelatihaneration, legality of purpose
- Terms and conditions
- Interpreting contract provision
- Contracting method
- Contracting methods – competitive and non-competitive
- Sealed bid_pelatihanding
- Single-source negotiation vs. sole-source negotiation
- Pre-ward phase
- Developing a procurement plan
- Bid_pelatihan/no-bid_pelatihan decision making
- Proposal preparation
- The buyer and seller’s activities
- Develop contract pricing agreement
- Uncertainty, risk, and performance measurements
- Categories and types of contracts
- Contract incentives and fees
- Time-and-materials contracts
- Selecting contract types
- Award phases
- Source selection process
- Selection criteria: management, technical, and price criteria
- Evaluation standards
- Negotiation objectives
- Negotiating a contract
- Contract administration
- Key contract administration policies
- Dealing with non-compliance
- Continuous communication
- Applicable charges to the buyers and the sellers
- Change Management
- Claims and disputes
- Termination and contract resolution.
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.