Rail Transport is one of the most important, commonly used and very cost effective modes of commuting and goods carriage over long, as well as, short distances. Since this system runs on metal (usually steel) rails and wheels, it has an inherent benefit of lesser frictional resistance which helps attach more load in terms of wagons or carriages. It is also one of the fastest modes of land transport. Furthermore, rail transport has emerged as one of the most dependable modes of transport in terms of safety. In this course, participants will learn about the standard requirments in the design and construction of railways.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Major rail projects around the world: High speed, suburban lines, metro and tramways
- Rail advantages vs. other modes of transport
- Main metro systems around the world
- History & economics of rail guid_pelatihaned transport
- Specificities according to countries & Interoperability
- Rail organizations, rail industry & international key players: Operators, international organisations, engineering companies, manufacturers (infrastructure, rolling stock, signalling, etc.)
- Introduction to rail subsystems and their main parameters
- Fundamental principles of guid_pelatihaned transport systems
- Rolling stock
- Overhead electrification
- Signalling & Telecommunications
- Main types of rolling stock and their differences: High speed trains, Suburban trains, Tilting trains, Metro, Tramways, Tram-train, Freight trains
- Major characteristics of rolling stock: Speed, axle load, gauge
- Braking systems
- Traction systems: steam, diesel, electric, dual-mode, etc.
- Vehicle dynamics, wheel-rail interaction
- Innovative projects
- Rolling stock terminology
- General aspects
- Stresses on railway track
- Track substructure & Structures
- Ballasted track components
- Different slab track technologies & components
- Turnouts & crossings: Types, geometry, components
- Standards and specifications for track components
- Track design
- Track geometry
- Historical aspects of rail power supply
- Different systems: Third rail, overhead systems, APS
- Standardised voltages
- Current collection: Pantograph & catenary, third rail
- Power supply & electrical substations
- Return current & regenerative braking
- Electromagnetic compatibility with signalling & telecom rail equipment
- Railway electrification terminology
- Objectives of signalling systems
- Safety requirements
- CBTC: Introduction, Benefits & Risks, Architecture
- Introduction: Railway risks, different types of traffic
- General principles for Operations: Planning/scheduling & real-time operations
- Metro operations strategy
- Planning: Running times, graphic timetables, headway, line capacity, robustness in train scheduling
- Normal operating conditions
- Degraded modes of operation
- Operations Terminology
- General principles of maintenance: Maintenance levels, preventive and corrective maintenance
- Rolling stock: Maintenance levels, maintenance facilities and workshops
- Signalling & Electrification (OHL, third rail)
- Infrastructure: Track component wear, track geometry defects, maintenance tolerances, track inspection, maintenance activities (tamping, renewal, etc.) & equipment
- Technical Visit at a Rail Facility
- Operational control centre
- Signal box / Interlocking tower
- French rail test agency
- Rolling stock maintenance centre
- Railway station, Rail infrastructure, Rolling
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.