In this course, participants will gain knowledge Reciprocating compressors types. As well as being able to diagnose the problem, participants will also learn about the main steps of a compressor start-up / shutdown procedure and determining the optimum for performance. They will also learn procedure for PM and id_pelatihanea about general maintenance
- Gas Laws & equations
- id_pelatihaneal gas equation and practical application
- Mass and volume capacity
- Compression and expansion fundamentals
- Methods of compression
- Reciprocating compressors Introduction
- Theory of reciprocating compressors
- How a compressor works
- Reciprocating Compressors properties
- Reciprocating compressors types
- Major elements of each types Reciprocating Compressor
- reciprocating compressor performance and monitoring consid_pelatihanerations
- capacity control
- Recycle or Bypass and Clearance Pockets
- Suction Throttling
- Suction Valve Unloading
- Comparing lubricated and non-lubricated conventional cylinder
- Cylinder /packing / bearings and lubrication systems
- Cooling system
- Compressor start-up / shutdown procedure in general
- Effect of operating conditions
- Optimization & revitalization of existing reciprocating compression assets
- What to monitor and why ?
- Throughput control and operation
- Maintenance of reciprocating compressors
- Lubrication of compressors
- Crankcase or bearing lubrication
- Factors affecting bearing lubrication
- Oxid_pelatihanation / water
- Frequency of oil changes
- Non-lubricated compressor maintenance check up
- Overhaul and repair of reciprocating compressors
- Operational problems and maintenance of compressor valves
- Compressor problems
- Loss of capacity
- Noise and vibration
- Failure to run
- Detectable problems
- General troubleshooting compressor problems
- Common failure modes of reciprocating compressors
- Compressor type selections
- How we can minimized emergency repairs?
- Preventive maintenance for reciprocating compressors
- Reciprocating compressor inspection
- Predictive maintenance
- Safety in operation
- Safety during maintenance
- Basic safety rules
- Lock-out/tag-out program
- Safe maintenance procedures restated
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.