This is a “hands on” workshop where participants will be able to apply engineering principals in a real world scenario. The reservoir will be developed through multiple phases – initial primary production, development through workover candid_pelatihanate and infill drilling, final primary production, and secondary recovery through waterflooding.
Participants will make reservoir engineering decisions involving field development. Then, they will workover existing wells and drill new wells in order to improve field recovery. A limited budget will be given in order to perform economic evaluations and prioritize future work programs. The goal of the workshop is for engineers to apply engineering processes and systems in a real-world environment. The result will be enhanced reservoir performance. This knowledge will then be taken back to the workplace and used in day-to-day use of the Oilfield Manager.
- Initial Primary Recovery I
- Reservoir familiarization
- Advanced mapping tools
- Reservoir evaluation
- Log visualization and analysis
- Calculating volumetric OOIP
- Initial Primary Recovery II
- Production phase familiarization
- Workover candid_pelatihanate recognition
- Evaluating reservoir performance
- Advanced decline curve analysis
- Initial Field Development
- Well volumetric drainage radius
- Horizontal well analysis
- Workover follow-up
- Capital efficiency and operational risk
- Mature Primary Recovery and Initial Secondary Recovery
- Additional workover candid_pelatihanate recognition
- Waterflooding pilot analysis
- Secondary recovery feasibility
- Mature Secondary Recovery
- Waterflood evaluation
- Techniques for water injection performance
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.