Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methods are crucial in the investigation of near-misses, accid_pelatihanents and incid_pelatihanents and in preventing recurrent audit nonconformities. This course provid_pelatihanes instruction on problem solving and corrective action plan processes you can immediately apply within your organization to start making improvements to your operational performance. This course could be applied on various fields including information technology (ITIL).
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Overview of Root Cause Analysis
- Form & Focus the Team
- Common root cause analysis errors
- Problem solving process
- Defining the problem
- Problem definition tools
- id_pelatihanentify multiple problems
- Find the Root Cause
- Create a cause & effect diagram (or the fishbone diagram)
- Explore chains of causes
- Study interrelationships
- Create timetables to find the proper solution
- Use data analysis & investigative tools
- id_pelatihanentify root causes
- Fix the Root Cause
- Propose potential solutions
- Select the "best" solution
- Conduct a reality test
- Develop Action Plan to implement solution
- Verify the solution
- Finalize the Solution
- Valid_pelatihanate the solution
- Create evaluation systems
- Update documentation
- Start audits
- Transfer knowledge
- Overcoming barriers
- Five “why’s”
- Fault tree analysis
- Corrective action
- Corrective action plan development
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.