Training Safety Audit & Site Inspection
Training Course Description
Since prevention is better than cure, it is necessary conduct periodical safety audits and site inspections. Action plans and checklists must be prepared ahead of time. Employees need to know their responsibilities to be able to protect themselves and others. This course will help safety professionals manage all aspects of their audit and inspection programs. It serves as a guide to assure regulatory compliance and a safe workplace.
Training Course Objectives
- Differentiating between safety inspection and safety audit
- Eliminating hazards in the workplace
- Conducting professional inspections
- Learning inspection and observation procedures
- Raising awareness in companies
Who Should Attend?
- Safety professionals
- HSE practitioners
- Engineers, Technical, Operations and Project staff, etc.
- HSE Committee Members
- Managers, Senior Managers, Directors and Board Directors
- Senior Staff Representatives and Union Leaders
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to safety audits and inspection
- Safety inspection, safety audit similarities and differences
- Safety policy
- Types of inspections
- Element of HSE Management systems
- Reactive, proactive and predictive alerts
- Creating and managing safety audits
- Consolidating data
- Audit check sheets
- Risk ratings
- Audits & Inspections Metrics
- Creating & Managing Safety Inspections
- Tracking systems
- Behavioral safety
- Management commitment
- Management and labor accountability
- Incident and accident investigation policy and procedures
- Periodic program review
- Emergency preparedness
- Inspection and observation procedures
- Creating action plans
- Backup systems and personnel’s evacuation
- Employee awareness
- Safety training
- Hazard identification and control
- Condemning equipment
- Health surveys
- Accident prevention
- Tool safety
- Respiratory protection
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.