SCADA stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition. As the name indicates, it is not a full control system, but rather focuses on the supervisory level. As such, it is a purely software package that is positioned on top of hardware to which it is interfaced, in general via Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), or other commercial hardware modules. This extensive course covers the essentials of SCADA and PLC systems, which are often used in close association with each other. A selection of case studies are used to illustrate the key concepts with examples of real world working SCADA and PLC systems in the water, electrical and processing industries
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction and definitions
- SCADA needs and applications
- SCADA system components
- Data collection, logging and processing
- Computers in process control
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- Programmable logic control hers (PLC)
- Distributed control
- Integrated control systems
- Smart sensors and transmitters
- Final control elements
- Single and multi loop controllers
- Microprocessor based indicators and recorders
- Remote processing units
- Host / guest computers
- Transmission system
- DCS software
- Setting up DCS
- DCS configurations
- DCS models
- DCS operations
- Media techniques and devices
- Human / machine interface
- Engineering consid_pelatihanerations in the design of SCADA system
- Case studies and applications
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.