The main objective of this course is to provid_pelatihane an opportunity to develop hands-on experience of various Seismic Interpretation techniques using the PETREL software package. The course will cover the essential Geological and Geophysical information necessary to visualize and interpret seismic data. The participants will gain a solid_pelatihan understanding of the applications and role of the seismic interpreter in studies.
A significant percentage of the course is dedicated to reinforcement and advancement of interpretation techniques using practical exercises – both on the PETREL software and by hand. This will guid_pelatihane the participants in the understanding that the integration of all available data into the seismic model will add value in the needed coherent and successful seismic predictions that result from an interpretation.
- Introduction to Seismic
- Geological Basics
- Contour mapping exercise
- Geophysical Basics
- Central frequency and tuning exercise
- Interpretation Basics
- Introduction to Petrel software and seismic wedge model exercise.
- Seismic Interpretation
- Reflection theory and how to choose right one
- Reflection Coefficients
- Special seismic and attribute data
- Basics of Seismic processing
- Interpretation and modeling
- Vertical and Horizontal resolution,
- Sequence Stratigraphy
- Seismic stratigraphy
- Advanced seismic interpretation techniques
- Seismic scale features
- Depth Conversion and Velocity modeling
- Sequence Stratigraphy
- Seismic stratigraphy, and facies
- Depth Conversion
- Velocity modeling exercise
- Attributes and other techniques
- Post-stack amplitude analysis
- Seismic attributes
- Surface attributes
- Other techniques
- AVO Theory
- AVO Forward Modeling
- Practical applications of AVO analysis: fluid_pelatihan factor, intercept and gradient etc.
- AVO Attributes
- Impedance inversion
- 4D and 4C
- Seismic Inversion Theory and Methods
- Post-stack simultaneous inversion
- Stochastic Inversion
- Well to seismic ties and wavelets
- Seismic Well Tie
- Amplitude versus Angle/Offset (AVA/AVO)
- AVO slope/intercept exercise
- Multi-Attributes – 3D Facies classification Exercise – Fractured Reservoirs
- Practical applications of seismic inversion - including lithology discrimination and rock physics inversion.
- Exercise - Pre-stack seismic inversion
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.