Training Store Management
Training Course Description
In this course, participants will learn about the supply chain management related to store operations. By the end of this course you will be equipped with the skills you need to manage a store. You learn all the basic techniques and models to help you keep a clear and accurate plan of the mobility of material while maintaining a high level of customers’ satisfaction and avoid_pelatihan problems with suppliers.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of employees in the store
- Distributing goods in a timely manner
- Maintaining a plan for storing material
- Solving problems and avoid_pelatihan Embarrassing circumstances
- Learning about the policies of appropriate supply source
Who Should Attend?
- Retail store manager
- Store keepers
- Purchasing officers
- Cost account staff
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to store management
- Internal customers and suppliers chain
- Customers’ expectations
- The objectives and functions of the store
- Stock id_pelatihanentification systems
- The difference between corporate stores and banks stores
- Distribution plan
- Stock tracking and stock recording
- Delivery Challan
- Purchase Order
- Quality Control tests
- Marketing requirements
- Financial and technical preparation of modern stores
- Locating and designing stores
- Storage of material in the warehouse
- Rejecting material
- Labelling and coding material
- Bin Cards and Stock Register
- Shipping procedure
- Safety and security issues
- Basic Computer applications in stores management and materials control
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Material disposal
- Surplus management
- Hiring, training, and development of employees
- Control techniques models
- Division of responsibilities
- Policies of appropriate supply source
- Inventory types
- Vendor quality rating
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.