Training Strategic Performance Monitoring, Evaluation, and Management
Training Course Description
This course is designed to develop individ_pelatihanuals’ understanding of what monitoring and evaluation entails, why it is so vital, and how to do it well and in a participatory way. This course ensures that those who are new to this field have a thorough understanding of monitoring and evaluation concepts and have built up the practical skills and the confid_pelatihanence needed to do monitoring and evaluation effectively. Participants will learn to use a range of monitoring and evaluation tools and activities that will help them improve accountability, learning and effectiveness of projects and programs.
Training Course Objectives
- Defining the main terms and concepts associated with the processes of monitoring and evaluation
- Articulating the key purposes of monitoring and evaluation
- Being able to prioritize according to the context
- Selecting and use a range of monitoring and evaluation tools with confid_pelatihanence
- Learning information qualitative and quantitative gathering techniques
- Applying results of monitoring and evaluation processes to both accountability and organizational learning
Who Should Attend?
- Project Supervisors
- Project and Program Directors
- Executive Managers
- Anyone planning to become more effective in monitoring and evaluating projects
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Strategic performance Management
- Success mapping and goal setting
- Performance review tools
- Challenge your strategy and get feedback
- Introduction and Overview to Monitoring & Evaluation (M & E)
- Results- based management (RBM)
- M&E and the project / program lifecycle
- What is monitoring? What is evaluation?
- Baseline and end- line studies
- Comparing monitoring, evaluation, reviews and audits
- M&E standards and ethics
- Minimize bias and error
- What is an effective M&E approach?
- Introduction to the 6 steps for project and program M&E
- id_pelatihanentify the purpose and scope of the M&E system
- id_pelatihanentify key stakeholder informational needs and expectations
- id_pelatihanentify M&E requirements
- Plan for data collection and management
- Data gathering techniques (qualitative and quantitate)
- Determine sampling requirements
- Establish stakeholder complaints and feedback mechanisms
- Use indicator tracking tables
- Plan for data analysis, reporting and utilization
- Plan for M&E HR and capacity building
- Determine the extent of local and external participation
- Define the roles and responsibilities
- Prepare the M&E budget and itemize its needs
- Determine M&E costs and budget requirements
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.