The demand for skilled welders is growing in world, and this Welding Techniques and Technologies Program offers superior training and a pathway into the trade. Our welding program stands out for its excellent instructors, superior facilities and strong reputation among employers. You'll get a thorough, practical education in the most current welding techniques and theories, preparing you for a welding career with good pay, benefits and career prospects.
Please note that this course is basic course in this category and conducted theoretically. If you want a theory mixed with theory and practice, we need to conduct through our solution partner when we have minimum 4 participants.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to welding techniques and technologies
- Welding principles
- Heat flow in welding
- Chemical reaction in welding
- Fluid_pelatihan flow and metal evaporation in welding
- Welding problems: resid_pelatihanual stresses distortion and fatigue
- Case study
- Welding Techniques
- Oxyacetylene Welding
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Gas–Tungsten Arc Welding
- Plasma Arc Welding
- Gas–Metal Arc Welding
- Flux-Core Arc Welding
- Submerged Arc Welding
- Electroslag Welding
- Electron Beam Welding
- Laser Beam Welding
- The partially melted zone
- Liquation mechanisms
- Grain boundary segregation
- Partially melted zone in cast irons
- Liquation cracking
- Loss of strength and ductility
- Hydrogen cracking
- The heat-affected zone
- Work-hardened materials
- Recrystallization and grain growth in welding
- Effect of welding parameters and process
- Welding techniques for ferrous based metals
- Carbon steels (low, medium and high carbon steels
- The using of phase diagram and CCT diagrams in carbon steels welding
- Low-Alloy steels welding techniques
- Tool steel welding techniques
- Welding techniques for stainless steels
- Classification of stainless steels.
- Welding techniques for austenitic stainless steels
- Welding techniques for Ferritic stainless steels
- Welding techniques for martensitic stainless steels
- Case study
- Welding techniques for aluminum alloys
- Welding for AlCuMg, AlMgSi and AlZnMg alloys
- Friction Stir welding of aluminum alloys
- Welding techniquesNickel-Base alloys
- Postweld heat treatment cracking
- Fundamentals of brazing and soldering
- Case study
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.